- Prof. Dr. A.V. Raman, Former Nursing Research Director, WAHE, Thrissur, Kerala
Editor in Chief
- Prof. Sunita Lawrence, Professor and Principal, Pragyan College of Nursing, Bhopal, MP, India.
Editorial Advisory Board
- Jaya Bijoy, Professor and Head, Department of Mental Health Nursing, Pragyan College of Nursing Near R.G.P.V., Bypass Road, Gandhinagar P.O., Bhopal, M.P., India.
- Dr. (Mrs.) Malti Lodhi, Principal, Regional Institute of Nursing, Patan, Bypass Chouraha, Gram Rangwa, Post Sukha, Jabalpur, M.P., India
- Dr. Shabana Anjum, Principal, Jabalpur Institute of Health Science, Scheme No.5, Sector II, Ahinsa Chowk Vijaynagar, Jabalpur, M.P., India.
- Mr. Prince Mathew, Department of Mental Health Nursing, Pragyan College of Nursing, Near R.G.P.V., Bypass Road, Gandhinagar P.O., Bhopal, M.P., India.
- Dr. Vinitha Suresh, Professor and Head, Department of Obstretical and Gynaecological Nursing, Jabalpur Institute of Nursing Science and Research, Hitkarini Sabha Parisar, Near Victoria Hospital, Jonesganj, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Prof. Urmila Bhardwaj, Dean cum Principal, School of Nursing Science and Research, Sharda University.
- Prof. (Dr.) Yogesh Chand Yadav, Principal & Dean, Jaipur Nursing College M.V. Global University, Dhand, Amer, Jaipur., India
- Dr. Dilshada Wani, Professor cum Vice Principal MMINNS&R SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar, Kashmir, India
- Dr. Usha Mullick Ukande, Ex- Principal, Choithram College of Nursing. Editor: Indian Journal of Nursing Studies President Nursing Honor Society (India) Ex-President: N R S I President: SOMI- Indore Chapter Ph.D Guide: IGNOU, DAVV, JJ University, India.
- Dr. M. Jayalakshmi, Principal, Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, India.
- Prof Dr Gitumoni Konwar, Director, Research and Outreach, Faculty of Nursing, Assam down town University, India.
- Dr. M. Navaneetha, Professor, College of Nursing, PIMS, Puducherry-14, India.
- Dr. Latha Venkatesan, Professor cum Principal, College of Nursing, AIIMS, New Delhi, India.
- Dr. Arun Kumar Jindal, Director of Nursing, Sri Sukhmani College of Nursing, Dera Bassi Punjab, India.
- Dr. S. Victor Devasirvadam, Professor cum Dean, Desh Bhagat University, School of Nursing, Punjab, India.
- Ms Seema Rani, Assistant Professor, Nursing College, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
- Mr. Javaid Ahmad Mir, Lecturer, Government Nursing College, GMC Baramulla, J&K, India.
- Dr. Rajathi Sakthivel, Vice-principal, Hindu Mission College of Nursing, West Tambaram, Chennai-45, India.
- Dr. Daisy Thomas
- Mr. Vineeth Joseph, Asst. Professor St. Thomas College of Nursing Kurishumoodu P O Chethipuzha- Changanacherry KOTTAYAM-686104, India.
- Mrs. Bilqis Yasmin, Lecturer MMINSR, SKIMS Soura Srinagar, J&K
- Mr. Noorul Amin, Nursing Officer, Department of Nursing Administration, SKIMS, Soura, J&K.
- Mr. Ajaz Ahmad Bhat, Nursing Officer, Department of Nursing Administration, SKIMS, Soura, J&K.
- Mr Sajad Hussain Naik, Nursing Officer, Department of Nursing Administration, SKIMS, Soura, J&K.
- Mrs. Rupa Ashok Verma, M.Sc. (Child Health Nursing) M.A. (Sociology) Principal, MKSSS, College of Nursing, Nagpur., India.
- Omprakash Swami, Associate Professor Mahatma Gandhi Nursing College, Jaipur, India.
- Dr. Preksha Sharma Maheshwari, Assistant Professor, University College of Nursing, BFUHS, Faridkot, Punjab., India.
- Mrs. Rajitha S.R., Assistant Professor, Christian College of Nursing, Neyyoor – 629802, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu, India.
- Mr. Mohammed Rafi, Assistant Professor, Apex College of Nursing, Varanasi, India
- Mr. Kailash Nagar, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Community Health Nursing, Dinsha Patel College of Nursing, Gujarat, India
- Ms. Rajkumari Gunisana Devi, Associate Professor, HOD, Dept. of Community Health Nursing, Govt. College of Nursing, Safidon, Jind, Haryana, India
- Mrs. Alka Devanand Tajne, Professor cum Principal, Vibrant Nursing College, Surat, India.
- Nasir Ahmad Ganaie, Nursing officer, Department of Nursing Administration, SKIMS, Soura, J&K.
- Haseena Naz, Nursing Officer, Department of Nursing, Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals Jammu (J&K).