About the Journal
Journal of Advanced Research in Agriculture Science and Technology (JoARAST) is a Journal from bouquet of Advance Research Publications which is dedicated to the latest advancement in the field of Agriculture Science and Technology domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoARAST emphasizes on efficient and effective Agriculture Science and Technology, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoARAST is a peer reviewed journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Agriculture Science and Technology.
JoARAST also emphasizes all prospective & applications of Agriculture Science and Technology and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines of Agriculture Science and Technology in industries.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of Agriculture Science and Technology. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoARAST are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Agriculture Biochemistry
- Agricultural Marketing
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Philosophy
- Agricultural Entomology
- Agricultural Industry Issues
- Agricultural Inputs and Products
- Agriculture -Machinery and Equipment
- Agricultural Genetic and Microbiology
- Agriculture and Horticulture
- Agriculture -Food, Environment and Culture
- Agricultural Waste Management
- Agricultural Finance and Business Management
- Agronomy Horticulture
- Animal Anatomy and Physiology
- Animal Reproduction
- Animal Nutrition
- Advanced Crop Production
- Crop and Pasture
- Crop Scouting
- Organic Farming
- Precision Agriculture and Data Handling
- Applied Plant Pathology
- Seed and Grain Quality
- Weed and Pesticide
- Dairy Cattle Management
- Soil Science & Soil Management
- Vegetable Production and Management
- Waste Management of Agro Products
JoARAST is also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARAST mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to Agriculture Science and Technology by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.