About the Journal
International Journal of Preventive Cardiology (IJoPC) is a biannual, peer-reviewed and open access journal covering recent studies/ researches happening globally in preventive cardiology, playing a pivotal role in reducing the global burden of cardiovascular disease.
IJoPC accepts articles with scientific excellence in the form of (1) Original articles in basic and field research, (2) Critical Reviews, (3) Surveys, (4) Case Studies, (5) Opinions/Correspondence/Letters to Editor, (6) Clinical Image articles etc.
Focus & Scope:
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
- Primary care and risk factor management
- Coronary and peripheral heart diseases and risk factors
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Sports cardiology
- Exercise physiology
- Cholesterol management
- Hypertension (high blood pressure), stress/depression
- Diabetes and nutrition
- Frailty, overweight and obesity, aging
- Cigarette smoking and e-cigarettes,
- Cerebrovascular disease risk and novel risk interventions