About the Journal
Journal of Advanced Research in Biochemistry and Pharmacology is devoted to the publication of original scientific research findings, methodological developments, and opinions in the form of original and review articles, brief reports, letters to the editor, proceedings of symposia, debates, etc.
1. Biochemistry: Plant biochemistry, Microbial biochemistry, Membrane biochemistry, Antigen-antibody binding, Cell cycle control, Cell-cell communication, Carrier proteins, Computer simulation, Conformational studies, Catalytic mechanisms, Drug design, Drug targeting, Enzymes structure, Genetic engineering, Gene therapy, Gene-cloning, Gene expression, Genome analysis, Hormones, Host-virus interactions, Intermediary metabolism, Molecular basis of genetic diseases, Molecular basis of disease processes, Neurochemistry, Novel DNA structures and their biological implications, Protein folding, Protein-protein and protein-DNA interactions, Structure-function relationships of bio-molecules, Viral assembly and structure.
2. Pharmacology: Biopharmaceutics, Behavioral pharmacology, Cardiovascular pharmacology, Clinical pharmacology, Cellular pharmacology, Drug disposition, Drugs from natural sources, Endocrine pharmacology, Experimental pharmacology, Gastrointestinal pharmacology, Immunopharmacology and inflammation, Molecular pharmacology, Neuropharmacology and analgesia, Pharmaceutics and drug delivery, Pulmonary pharmacology, Urogenital pharmacology.
JoARBP will be quarterly published online and printed twice a year. It will publish original, peer – reviewed research papers, review articles, letters to editor, case reports, perspective & opinions and hypothesis for pathologists and laboratory medicine. All the submitted articles will undergo Plagiarism check with the available software. The Journal attaches a special importance to articles sent by residents and under graduate students under the title ‘Student’s view’. The Journal aims to support medical students and their teachers for their professional development in all fields of Pathology, Laboratory Medicines and Tranfusion Medicine. The Journal does not encourage publication of clinical trials or animal experiments.
Instructions to the authors
The articles should be sent under following heads:-
- Original Articles. Should not exceed 2500 words.
- Review Articles. These will include reviews on recent advances and reviews for students.
- Case Reports. Should not exceed 1500 words with not more than 15 references.
- Brief Communications. Should not exceed 1000 words with not more than 10 references.
- Interesting Cases. Should not be more than 500 words with not more than 05 references.
- Perspective & opinions. Should not exceed 1000 words with not more than 10 references
- Hypothesis. Should not exceed 1000 words.
All the submitted manuscripts will undergo Plagiarism check with the available software. The manuscript should be prepared in English language under following headings:-
Title Page should contain: concise title of the article, Name and Designation of the author, Name of the Department and Institution, Contact Number, Key words and a brief abstract not exceeding 150 words
- Materials and Methods
- Discussion and conclusion
- References in Vancouver style
- Tables should be in Roman Number with a brief heading
- Figures should be in numerical with proper brief description
- Certificate of Ethical Clearance from the Institute
- Certificate of conflict of interest
- Copyright transfer agreement (Authors will be required to sign a transfer of copyright agreement in the format sent by the Journal)
- Undertaking by the authors