About the Journal
International Journal of Advanced Research in Medicinal Chemistry (IJARMC) is an open access and peer reviewed Journal publishing research in all areas of chemistry associated with drug discovery, design, and synthesis; relationship between molecular structure and biological activities. It provides insight into the design of compounds or understanding of mechanism, or clarifies the target.
Focus & Scope:
The focus and scope covers the following but is not limited to:
- Medicinal chemistry
- Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Drug chemistry
- Pharmaceutical drug synthesis
- Drug delivery of chemotherapeutic agents
- Chemical diversity
- Multi-drug resistance
- Structure activity relationships
- Pharmacological Action
- Amphiphilic Molecules in Drug Delivery Systems
- Antimicrobial Therapy
- Systems biology in drug discovery
- Mechanism of action of organic compounds against different medical disorders
- Heterocyclic chemistry
- Natural products and their structural modifications
IJARMC focuses on creating a platform for the authors, academicians and the research community and publishes original research, review, short articles, case studies, industrial research etc.
We are also open for accepting advertisements in the Journal for wider circulation and global visibility of the same.