Eye View Perspective on ISO15189:2022
Keywords:ISO15189:2022, Quality, Medical laboratories, Risk management, Patient safety
How to cite this article:
Jha V, Dinesh TA. Eye View Perspective on
ISO15189:2022. Rec Adv Path Lab Med.
International Organization for Standardization [Internet]. ISO 15189:2012 Medical laboratories — requirements for quality and competence; [cited 2022 Dec 10]. Available from: https://www.iso. org/standard/56115.html” https://www.iso.org/ standard/56115.html
World Health Organization [Internet]. Patient safety; 2019 Sep 13[cited 2022 Dec 10]. Available from: https:// www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/patientsafety” https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/ detail/patient-safety
The Royal College of Pathologists [Internet]. A new international standard: the introduction of ISO 15189:2022; 2022 Dec 6 [cited 2022 Dec 10]. Available from: https://www.rcpath.org/discover-pathology/ news/a-new-international-standard-the introductionof-iso-15189-2022.html” https://www.rcpath.org/ discover-pathology/news/a-new-internationalstandard-the-introduction-of-iso-15189-2022.html
Copyright (c) 2022 Author's
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
We, the undersigned, give an undertaking to the following effect with regard to our article entitled
________________________________________________________________________________” submitted for publication in (Journal title)________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________Vol.________, Year _________:-
1. The article mentioned above has not been published or submitted to or accepted for publication in any form, in any other journal.
2. We also vouchsafe that the authorship of this article will not be contested by anyone whose name(s) is/are not listed by us here.
3. I/We declare that I/We contributed significantly towards the research study i.e., (a) conception, design and/or analysis and interpretation of data and to (b) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content and on (c) final approval of the version to be published.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge ADRs conflict of interest policy requirement to scrupulously avoid direct and indirect conflicts of interest and, accordingly, hereby agree to promptly inform the editor or editor's designee of any business, commercial, or other proprietary support, relationships, or interests that I/We may have which relate directly or indirectly to the subject of the work.
5. I/We also agree to the authorship of the article in the following sequence:-
Authors' Names (in sequence) Signature of Authors
1. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
2. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
3. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
4. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
5. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
6. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
7. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
8. _____________________________________ _____________________________________
(I). All the authors are required to sign independently in this form in the sequence given above. In case an author has left the institution/ country and whose whereabouts are not known, the senior author may sign on his/ her behalf taking the responsibility.
(ii). No addition/ deletion/ or any change in the sequence of the authorship will be permissible at a later stage, without valid reasons and permission of the Editor.
(iii). If the authorship is contested at any stage, the article will be either returned or will not be
processed for publication till the issue is solved.